Expansion of sections in Passage Guides

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 21873
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 23 2012 10:45 AM

For some time there has been a request for Logos to change the way in which sections are expanded in the Passage Guide. See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/54674.aspx for an example

If any section was left expanded then all of them would be expanded automatically the next time a PG was run.

This behaviour seems to have been addressed in 5.0a - now only those sections which had been expanded are opened when a new PG is run.

For me, this is a great enhancement.

Many thanks, Logos.

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:37 PM

Graham Criddle:
This behaviour seems to have been addressed in 5.0a

Very welcome modification Yes

If I weren't Baptist, I might offer someone Beer Drinks, so I will just say have Coffee on me

Posts 7983
LogosEmployee

Graham Criddle:

This behaviour seems to have been addressed in 5.0a - now only those sections which had been expanded are opened when a new PG is run.

Yes, this bug was fixed in 5.0a (but it looks like we forgot to add it to the Release Notes).

Posts 21873
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2012 10:58 PM

Bradley Grainger (Logos):

Graham Criddle:

Yes, this bug was fixed in 5.0a (but it looks like we forgot to add it to the Release Notes).

Hi Bradley.

Thanks for,the confirmation,and the fix.

Graham

Posts 21873
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 9:41 AM

Just wanted to reiterate!

I have been using the Passage Guide a lot today - and this fix has been greatly appreciatedSmileYes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS