Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 15 2009 9:54 PM

Has the e-mail notification of posted items been discontinued?  I see that there have been several both yesterday and today which I have not received.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2200
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:45 AM

it seems sporadic.  sometimes I get email notification...most times I dont.

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2009 12:40 PM

George Somsel:

Has the e-mail notification of posted items been discontinued?  I see that there have been several both yesterday and today which I have not received.

The last few days, i have been notified by email about resources about to ship.

Sir T.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2009 11:02 PM

MarkSwaim:

it seems sporadic.  sometimes I get email notification...most times I dont.

On a hunch I decided to check my spam folder.  Loooook-eee, loook-eee !  What do you suppose I found?  Yup !  My e-mail decided to get efficient all of a sudden and I found them there (I had noticed that recently I was getting considerably less spam than previously).  I would therefore advise everyone who desires to receive e-mail notification to be sure to place the forum address in your contacts.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 10
ronald eddy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 2:57 PM

I also get many e-mail notifications.

Posts 10
ronald eddy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:02 PM

Previous days i received emails regarding resources what that indicates to me?

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:05 PM

Hey Ronald,

Usually if you get a Logos Newswire e-mail, they are just letting you know a resource is just about to release from the pre-publication stage or "pre-pub" as they call it.  They give you an extra warning as the savings are significant when pre-ordering resources on the pre-pub page.

You can find the pre-pub page here.

You can see the resources with release dates coming soon here.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS