Errors on PB compile - why?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 25 2012 10:18 AM

I have a personal book that I added 7 graphics to. I tried adding by saving the graphic image and inserting it in Word, I tried doing copy image from a web page and pasting in. In every case, the image seems to show fine but I get 7 errors and 7 warning in the log file, 1 error and warning it appears for each image.

Images are supported in PBs, correct? What am I doing wrong or is this a bug to be reported?

Here is the log file. Again, the displayed PB appears to be ok. It did compile successfully:

[Info] Starting build for PBB:3c8b86aae65446ba88f0bdbbcac27955
[Info] Converting
[Info] Converting C:\Users\Dominick\PBB Source Files\The O Antiphons.docx
[Info] Compiling
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F28.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F3D.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F40.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F41.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F44.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F56.tmp
[Warning] File exists but unable to load at C:\Users\Dominick\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F54.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F28.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F3D.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F40.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F41.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F44.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F56.tmp
[Error] Failed to load image at tmp8F54.tmp
[Info] Discovering
[Info] Complete

Posts 181
Wesley Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 10:44 AM

Yeah I had some trouble this morning just trying to add some more onto one of mine as well.

Posts 1669
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 3:49 PM

When you tried to make the resource by saving the graphics in/from/to differing locations did "all" of the error codes include these same Temp/tmp/temp etc comments?

This just seems to be a strange "location" for a "saved" image?

Fortunately there are (other types of these) warnings like this that do not effect the actual working of the resource.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 6:00 PM

No I never did anything with that folder. I suspect Logos uses that as a storage area.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:29 PM

I'm having a hard time reproducing these errors. Are you still seeing them occur? If so, would you mind uploading a file that causes the errors?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS