Changing ribbon content

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
John S. Frost | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 30 2009 7:57 AM

I want to read the Revised Common Lectionary, but my ribbon has the Catholic Lectionary on it. I can't find how to change it. Also, I tried to make a 6 month reading plan for "Pilgram's Progress" and it IS on the ribbon, however, when I go to it, there is NO PLAN, nothing to tell me when the daily reading is complete. I also have "My Utmost For His Highest" on the ribbon, but since it is also on the home page (where I like it) I would like to remove it from the ribbon, but can't find out how. I would also like to take off "Recent Reading Lists" since I wasn't the one that made them. Can anyone help on any of these?

Posts 3744
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:07 AM

JohnSFrost:
I want to read the Revised Common Lectionary, but my ribbon has the Catholic Lectionary on it. I can't find how to change it.

Hi John,

Prioritize the RCL higher than the Catholic Lectionary, then restart Logos.

Can't help on the other issues.

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 425
Mary-Ellen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:14 AM

If Oswald Chambers is on your ribbon because of a Reading Plan, I think you can remove it under the file menu --> R-click on title of plan and select "Delete."

Dell XPS 8930/Intel Core i7-8700@3.20GHz/32GB RAM/Win10 Pro

Surface Pro 7/Intel Core i7-1065 G7@1.30GHz/16 GB RAM/Win10 Home

iPad Air/Pixel/Faithlife Connect

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:21 AM

There should be a visual filter for the reading plan.

and it will also show you were to end the reading

As of right now we can't remove items from the ribbon. However, if you put the reading lists toward the end it might get bumped off, especially if you have several reading plans.

Posts 6
John S. Frost | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2009 12:03 PM

Thanks to all, I think I have everything organized for now. There's a lot of new stuff to learn.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS