complete reset

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Rev. Dan Valade | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:06 AM

I'm wondering if their is a way to facilitate a complete reset of Logos 5. I'm on an iMac and have had Logos on here since 4 was officially released. I'd like to have all my settings and "tests" that I've made to be reset back to a fresh install.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:13 AM

If you are sure that's what you want to do, un-install Logos completely. Then log in to the Logos website, Navigate to your orders page. Click on the order number  (when you purchased L5) There will be an option to download the program. Be prepared for a lengthy download and indexing. Happy Holidays. Smile

Posts 5
Rev. Dan Valade | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:20 AM

yikes! that's a pretty significant solution.  Will it work if the order number for v5 is an upgrade?

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:23 AM

yes, It should

Posts 25491
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:28 AM

I don't think this will work

Many of your settings are synced to Logos servers and will be downloaded again

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to achieve?

Graham

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:29 AM

Schezic:

If you are sure that's what you want to do, un-install Logos completely. Then log in to the Logos website, Navigate to your orders page. Click on the order number  (when you purchased L5) There will be an option to download the program. Be prepared for a lengthy download and indexing. Happy Holidays. Smile

This solution may not work as advertised. The vast majority of your settings are synced with our servers and will return to your machine after a reinstall.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 10:43 AM

Sorry If I have given faulty advice.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS