Passage Guide(s)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1088
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 26 2012 7:26 AM

I was wondering if there was a way to have Logos bring up multiple Passage Guides (or Exegetical Guides) when starting from a Search on the home page.

I have customized my Passage Guide to the way I want it (according to the wiki), but I would love to have a second tab that has different sections.

I could see myself wanting to do the same with the Exegetical Guide, but I thought I'd take it a step at a time. I have attached an image that shows what I'm talking about, since I'm sure I described it poorly.

Thanks! -Bill

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 11:31 AM

You could not bring up the custom layout from a homepage search. However you could linkthe guides shown and just do your search from that open layout

Posts 27857
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 5:15 PM

William Gabriel:
I was wondering if there was a way to have Logos bring up multiple Passage Guides (or Exegetical Guides) when starting from a Search on the home page.

Layouts from the Home Page are not customizable so you have a choice:

• include all the sections you want in a custom Guide but close those sections you don't want regularly; or
  • use the Add menu in an open Guide to include sections you want; or
  • generate a Layout with multiple Guides and learn to work from the (saved) layout instead of Home.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS