Crash During Reading Program

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9709
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:33 AM

I just experienced my first full-on crash of Logos 5. I just set up my reading plan for the year and was using it and Logos caused a crash. I'm not sure why but perhaps it is because of the reading plan since that is the only different thing that I did. I hope that this is not a recurring issue.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9709
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:36 AM

I just tried to start it again and can't get the reading plan to show up in my text like it did before.

Note that I have a reading plan for both the ESV and the NA28.

Since I'm new to reading plans maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions to get it to show in my reading plan layout like it did before?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9709
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:39 AM

I should report that after playing around with it some more I did get it up and going again although it was a bit of a pain. I hope this issue doesn't continue.

Posts 27459
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 2:30 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I should report that after playing around with it some more I did get it up and going again although it was a bit of a pain. I hope this issue doesn't continue.

If it does be sure to post some logs as per http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 9709
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 3:15 PM

Dave Hooton:

Bruce Dunning:

If it does be sure to post some logs as per http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging

Thanks Dave. I've never done this before because Logos has never crashed on me before. I watched the video and captured the Logos Log files. I'm attaching them below. Is that what I'm supposed to do now?

2671.Logos.zip

Posts 27459
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 5:42 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Thanks Dave. I've never done this before because Logos has never crashed on me before. I watched the video and captured the Logos Log files. I'm attaching them below. Is that what I'm supposed to do now?

There were no errors/crashes in that file. Once you have enabled logging wait until you get a crash and then upload the logos.log before restarting Logos (because it gets overwritten each time Logos starts).

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 9709
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2013 6:00 PM

Dave Hooton:

Bruce Dunning:

There were no errors/crashes in that file. Once you have enabled logging wait until you get a crash and then upload the logos.log before restarting Logos (because it gets overwritten each time Logos starts).

Thanks, I'll try to remember that for next time. Actually I hope that there will not be a next time.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS