Richard Wardman:
Does Columbo work for Logos?

No. He just retired. I think they are looking to hire Poirot. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3054
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 4:32 PM

alabama24:
It is the only known solution, yes.

Wow. Apple is becoming more and more like Microshaft.  Only, I never had to reinstall Windows, I only had to restart it.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 4:52 PM

Doc B:
Wow. Apple is becoming more and more like Microshaft.  Only, I never had to reinstall Windows, I only had to restart it.

I didn't say that the user needed to reinstall the Apple iOS… they needed to reinstall the Logos app. Wink

Posts 66
Janis Lewman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:46 PM
Don't know if it matters, but I'm successfully using the NIV 84 (on iPad and iMac - Logos 4), never got around to downloading Faithlife (too many uncertainties there and not sure if it would be of that much benefit considering the data quantity to download). So far (knock on wood), my reading plans are happily sync'ing along and they open to the preferred Bible version.
Posts 3054
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 6:40 PM

alabama24:
I didn't say that the user needed to reinstall the Apple iOS… they needed to reinstall the Logos app. Wink

I know, but I couldn't resist the jab at the Forbidden Fruit Company.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 4:51 AM

Janis Lewman:
never got around to downloading Faithlife (too many uncertainties there and not sure if it would be of that much benefit considering the data quantity to download).

Personally, I don't like the Faithlife app. Instead, I install Vyrso as a second app. The Faithlife app requires the download of the Faithlife resources. If you have those downloaded to your Logos app, that is a significant duplication… the resources are fairly large.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS