Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Jody Ridlehoover | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:20 PM

Last Sunday while setting up the service during praise team rehearsal, I had full (4:3) screen projection. Sometime after I finished setup but before church started, we lost our internet connection. That's when I noticed the vertical bars on each side of the screen. Basically, all our content was compressed vertically to fit in the middle.

I restarted Proclaim, hoping that would fix it. I noticed then that my desktop projected full screen to the projector. So, it was not my machine (a Mac mini) or a projector setting. It was definitely a Proclaim issue.

We use all kinds of content–Proclaim stuff, Graceway backgrounds, original jpgs, etc. None of them were full screen.

I went back to the church today to test it out, thinking it was just a syncing issue. It's still a problem. No full screen projection. I'm setting up tomorrow's service, but I'm thinking it will look terrible. Please tell me there's a simple setting I'm missing.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2013 7:39 AM

Jody, Can you check to make sure your screen resolution and projector resolution are the same. This does not sound like an issue with Proclaim. Also, if you can take a picture of the screen that is not showing up correctly and post it here, that will will be helpful.

Posts 5
Jody Ridlehoover | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2013 11:11 AM

I tried again this morning with the Mac mini. Same problem. The resolution is set properly. Everything else works fine on the projector. Proclaim does not.

But here's the thing–I pulled up the service on my MacBook Pro and it worked fine. Same settings, same projector, same adapter (Thunderbolt to vga). What's the deal?

I uninstalled Proclaim on the Mac mini and reinstalled it. Still doing it. Are there some preference files I need to delete or something?

The youth service is tonight, and they plan to use the Mac mini. I'll have them take a picture.

Posts 5
Jody Ridlehoover | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2013 2:58 PM

Here's the pic:

Posts 5
Jody Ridlehoover | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 19 2013 8:26 PM

Anyone? Bueller? I'm going to pull up another user on the Mac mini tomorrow to see if that's the issue. Anyone have experience with a corrupted user?

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:15 AM

Hello Jody, Can you tell me what resolution you have your computer set to? This looks to be a resolution issue.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS