Engine download date?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 14 2013 5:15 PM

So, we're now mid-January. Anyone want to read the tea leaves as to the date the L5 engine will be freely available to download for us non-upgraders? (I own no packages.)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 6:17 PM

Ben:
Anyone want to read the tea leaves as to the date the L5 engine will be freely available

If I could "pekoe" into the future for you I wouldBig Smile

As I cannot I am "orange" with embarassment!Embarrassed

Regards, SteveF

Posts 5
Bruce Meyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 6:42 PM

It would really be quite nice if we didn't need to rely upon tea leaves but upon some some revelation from the nice folks at Logos.Wink

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 12:58 PM

Bump.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 25098
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:11 PM

Another dollar of revenue should do itWink

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1600
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:15 PM

Noticed this Logos Blog saying that the introductory discounts on Logos 5 base packages end on Feb 4. Maybe after that.

Posts 27801
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:20 PM

Integ:

Noticed this Logos Blog saying that the introductory discounts on Logos 5 base packages end on Feb 4. Maybe after that.

+1

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10311
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:26 PM

I'm hoping they'll release a version that will work with the Logos5 Crossgrade. That'd be great!  ('If you know what I mean ...').

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS