Theological Journals by Galaxie Software

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 25
Steve Cheek | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 5 2009 10:54 AM

from reading their web site (www.galaxie.com) it appears they are not going forward with these journals but are going to a web based collection with annual fees.  I emailed the company but have not heard back.  Does anyone know if this correct or did I misread the web site?  May someone at LOGOS can shed some light.  These have been a great help in preparing papers for seminary.

Posts 2232
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:02 AM

They have both a web based system or if you go under the store tab you can order the disks to install them on logos v 3, then sync the license, then open up Logos v 4, and it wil detect them and download for use in Logos v 4.

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:23 AM

This page makes it clear they are continuing to offer both formats.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:32 AM

StephanECheek:

from reading their web site (www.galaxie.com) it appears they are not going forward with these journals but are going to a web based collection with annual fees.  I emailed the company but have not heard back.  Does anyone know if this correct or did I misread the web site?  May someone at LOGOS can shed some light.  These have been a great help in preparing papers for seminary.

In another thread they had replied to another users question about library volume 12 and they said it will be out shortly.

Posts 746
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 11:44 AM

I got an email from Galaxie this week and they have TJL 12 working for version 3, but are having some trouble getting it to work with version 4 (not sure what the problem is).  As soon as those kinks are worked out, it will be for sale on their website.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2009 2:00 PM

Philip Spitzer:
In another thread they had replied to another users question about library volume 12 and they said it will be out shortly.
It was supposed to be released in November, so it would seem they hit some snags.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 25
Steve Cheek | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:37 AM

Thanks all.

Posts 3004
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 6:05 AM

Mark Barnes:

This page makes it clear they are continuing to offer both formats.

The online format isn't the downloaded Logos4 format, but a web-based edition of the journals that you subscribe to and access via your browser.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS