How do I get Logos 4 to connect to the internet?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 51
David E Haeuser | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 6 2009 12:15 PM

Everything was working fine until the last huge download. The next time after that I got the unable to connect to the logos.com server screen. Tried several times. Finally had to click on the work offline button. Since then I have seen no evidence of the program connecting to the internet to check for updates, and I can't see how to annul the work offline choice and see if I can connect now. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 12:47 PM

Online/Offline settings is in Tools / Program Settings / Use Internet.

Internet activity will be signalled by a revolving double-arrow in the top right corner, next to the layout button. You can hover over this arrow to get your current status.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 51
David E Haeuser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:54 PM

Thanks. I wasn't getting the arrows. But, I discovered that my system clock had reset to 2002. I made it 2009 and all appears to be fine now.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:55 PM

DavidEHaeuser:

Thanks. I wasn't getting the arrows. But, I discovered that my system clock had reset to 2002. I made it 2009 and all appears to be fine now.

It's those gremlins again!  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS