Thank You Logos

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 25
Jeffrey Willis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 2 2013 2:01 PM

Just wanted to write a note here to say thanks for a great product. I upgraded to Logos 5 and love it. I happen to be new to the Good Word and Logos has helped me to learn more than I ever thought I could. I haven't joined a church yet but when I do I will be well versed in the teachings of the Bible. Kudos to Logos.

Posts 33
Andrew Blye | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 3:57 PM

I'll chime in on this too. I was initially bothered by the way Logos announced and rolled out L5. There really was no warning that a new version was coming out. They just did it. And that bothered many people who had JUST purchased L4 and were now told that if they wanted L5 features they would have to pony up for alot of extra $'s.

That said, I had a Leader's Library of L4 and recently upgraded to Platinum and am very pleased with the changes and the great resources.

I'm a bit of a romantic when it comes to books. I always wish I had a big bookshelf of Christian literature, theological books,  commentaries, study helps and ministry resource books, but compared to the ease of having it all in one place, searchable, cross-referenced and all available literally at the stroke of a key, Logos wins hands down!

Logos is a great investment. Now, Logos, please add some more Wesleyan and particular classical Pentecostal and Holiness works to our existing base packages. Please? :)

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:29 PM

Jeffrey Willis:

Just wanted to write a note here to say thanks for a great product. I upgraded to Logos 5 and love it. I happen to be new to the Good Word and Logos has helped me to learn more than I ever thought I could. I haven't joined a church yet but when I do I will be well versed in the teachings of the Bible. Kudos to Logos.

Welcome Big Smile

+1 Yes Kudos to Logos.

My favorite feature is visual filter highlighting; wiki has => http://wiki.logos.com/Extended_Tips_for_Highlighting_and_Visual_Filters#Examples_of_visual_filters

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS