Popup message: Proclaim needs to verify payment info

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Robert Jewett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 4 2013 7:29 PM

We have had a popup window come up randomly over the last couple of weeks saying that Proclaim needed to verify payment info.  We do not have internet at church so this cannot be done.  It says the only way to continue is with a watermark.  Anybody have a solution for this?

Thanks!

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2013 2:36 PM

Hello Robert. Proclaim will remember your licenses, but it would appear that your license expired recently and, after a grace period, Proclaim doesn't know that you have purchased a new license for your group. You will need to get this computer connected to the internet so Proclaim can verify that you have a new license for your group that will allow you to present without watermarks. Once you have that license on that computer, Proclaim should remember it until it expires again.

Posts 7
Robert Jewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 5 2013 10:52 PM

Hi Ann,

This is interesting because I am using the same computer at home (with internet) to setup up the presentation and then bringing that computer to church to present.  So, the computer has already has a license on it.  I thought that the problem may be that we have wi-fi at the church for Apple TV but no internet service so the Proclaim "sees" the connection but cannot connect and therefore gives me the "cannot verify" popup.  Again, I am using the same machine so verification has already occurred on the machine.

Thanks,

Robert

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS