Richter Hebrew Morphology Question?

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 7 2014 5:24 AM

Any news on the Richter Hebrew Morphology, this year?

חַפְּשׂוּ בַּתּוֹרָה הֵיטֵב וְאַל תִּסְתַּמְּכוּ עַל דְּבָרַי

Posts 9914
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 7 2014 8:30 AM

'This year'

I like your subtle humor.  Though I suppose you could be referring to the remainder of the year.  I suppose we could apply the same concept to NA28 apparatus.

Looking back on this thread, I notice I've become significantly more jaded regarding Logos.  I've no doubt concerning the issue of missed promise dates; scholar-land is truly a jungle out there.  But the inability to even communicate or be interested in communication is where I find most of the 'jade'.

Logos often times reminds me of a miniature train manufacturer.  Periodically putting out a new box car. Neato caboose!! Offering the 1911 steam set for almost 80% off!!

Rumor has it the software is more than a hobby for pastors with time on their hands.  But it's just a rumor.

Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 6:58 PM

Hi Denise,

Denise:

'This year'...I like your subtle humor.  Though I suppose you could be referring to the remainder of the year.  I suppose we could apply the same concept to NA28 apparatus...

Yep, I was being sarcastic.

If this hasn't happened already I hope faithlife/Logos one day assigns a product manager for Original Language products or at least a spokes person who can update us on the statues of Original Language products and be an advocate for us.

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 7:02 PM

Denise, I see you're no longer on the go. Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9914
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 7:29 PM

Whatever happened to George?  I notice he's fielding OL questions quite well.  Pretty soon he'll be graduating from seminary.

Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 24 2014 5:21 AM

We, are now more than half way through the 2014 and the month of October any word on the Richter Hebrew Morphology? Yet?

Posts 55
Thaddeus Billman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 5:44 PM

Was this ever released?  Considering it is not currently available, I'm guessing not.  Too bad - it would be a great resource to have.

Posts 9914
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 6:03 PM

Last year and quite involved. Worth the wait.

Re-named Biblia Hebraica transcripta (BHt)

https://www.logos.com/product/27275/biblia-hebraica-transcripta 

Posts 55
Thaddeus Billman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2018 6:08 PM

Denise:

Last year and quite involved. Worth the wait.

Re-named Biblia Hebraica transcripta (BHt)

https://www.logos.com/product/27275/biblia-hebraica-transcripta 

Awesome.  I would have never found it on my own -  much appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS