A6 - Crashed when adding a resource

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 7 2009 6:50 PM

I added Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary to the dictionary tile, then clicked on the settings tab and everything went bye - bye. Beyond that every thing I touch invokes the beach ball and everything freezes until it disappears.

2553.Console Messages.log

5127.Indexer.log

6114.Logos4.log

Posts 10580
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 2:35 AM

TerryPoperszky:

I added Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary to the dictionary tile, then clicked on the settings tab and everything went bye - bye. Beyond that every thing I touch invokes the beach ball and everything freezes until it disappears.

Terry

Good that you posted the logs. I had a similar experience. Tom Philpot of Logos reported that the conflict was caused by a Reading Plan I had created in Windows, and that it would be fixed in the next release. Could this be the cause of your problems?

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 4:35 AM

JackCaviness:

Good that you posted the logs. I had a similar experience. Tom Philpot of Logos reported that the conflict was caused by a Reading Plan I had created in Windows, and that it would be fixed in the next release. Could this be the cause of your problems?

I saw that Jack, and if I have created a reading plan beyond daily bible readings, I did it by accident.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS