Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 151
luoar | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:32 AM

If I were to purchase this from the German Bible society would it work in Logos 5?

rari

Posts 12160
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:41 AM

rari:

If I were to purchase this from the German Bible society would it work in Logos 5?

Yes, sure! It's much the same than with other Libronix-based products: Install via L3 or inform Customer Service about your licence key.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:00 AM

One point, right now the WIVU Constituency Trees, which I am pretty sure you could use in Syntax searches in Logos 3, will not be selectable for Syntax Searches in Logos 4/5.  There have been rumors of a new product to support this, but nothing announced that I have seen; maybe others have some updated information on the topic!

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:01 AM

Also the BHQ doesn't "work." Meaning the right click menu is virtually useless.

Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:06 AM

Don Awalt:
There have been rumors of a new product to support this

The German Bible Society  along with Logos are working on a solution and the WIVU syntactical database will be integrated with Logos proper, there will not be new SESB.  Those who own the SESB3 will receive the updated database in Logos format. This much is not a rumor! This German Bible Society informed all those with the SESB3 by E-mail.

חַפְּשׂוּ בַּתּוֹרָה הֵיטֵב וְאַל תִּסְתַּמְּכוּ עַל דְּבָרַי

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 9 2013 7:13 AM

Main value of BQH in my mind is the apparatus and links (as already noted, the right-click being pretty sparse).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 543
L.A. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 3:45 PM

Thanks for the info, BKM!!

However, I never received a mail from the German Bible Society (as a registered user). All works fine within sesb 3. But within logos 5 mac nothing appears (wivu - bhs, constituency tree etc.) Do you know something more?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS