BUG-ish Logos5 doing hebrew searches in the gospels

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:48 AM

The image below is the result of a right-click in the Lexham Hebrew interlinear at Deu 23.18 and (accidentally) using selection instead of lemma plus 'Search this resource' which of course has no gospels.

It's searching in the gospels because that was the previous search (the search having been made yesterday and no longer displayed).  This is in addition to earlier bugs that will crash L4/5 if it's unloading the search into a 'Basic' send-searches here' panel. The whole search coding panel needs work (using arrow-keys, copying, etc).

UPDATE:  Looks like the search panel is pretty hopeless. I suppose this goes back years and it's anything goes.

Posts 24926
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:00 AM

I haven't seen this for a while, and only in Logos 4.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 21917
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:08 AM

I saw something similar yesterday (in L5) in a different context, but I'm afraid I don't remember the details

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 9:10 AM

Looks like essentially the same issue that I reported in November: BUG: Rather amusing search launched from BWS Textual Searches.

Can't seen to repeat it today, though.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS