Downloaded from the wrong account

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 12
Michael Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:39 AM

I did a bonehead move and downloaded Logos 5 from an account that does not have the rest of my library.  Is there a way to transfer my Logos 5 purchase to the account with the rest of my library so the server will recognize my whole library with Logos 5?

Posts 5563
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:42 AM

Michael Miller:

I did a bonehead move and downloaded Logos 5 from an account that does not have the rest of my library.  Is there a way to transfer my Logos 5 purchase to the account with the rest of my library so the server will recognize my whole library with Logos 5?

Yes, but this can only be done by a live person at Logos. Contact Customer Service tomorrow (by phone-recommended or email) to straighten this out. A link to contact info can be found on the Logos home page.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 12
Michael Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:46 AM

Thanks for the quick reply!  I feel kinda dumb. Maybe they can kill my extra account so I can't make that mistake again.

Posts 5563
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 10 2013 7:57 AM

Michael Miller:

Thanks for the quick reply!  I feel kinda dumb.

Hah! I was just looking at James 1:5-6, in preparing for a sermon this morning. (Not that I'm saying . . .) Wink

You're not the first person to do this, BTW, which is why I knew how to respond.

Michael Miller:
Maybe they can kill my extra account so I can't make that mistake again.

What they can do is merge the accounts and then delete one. Let them do that, after confirming which one you want to keep.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS