Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Randy Burtis | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 14 2013 7:16 AM

When I highlight scripture on my iPad is it possible to make them also appear on my iPhone?

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 8:24 AM

Welcome to the forums Randy! Smile

Yes, it should… were you asking hypothetically, or are you having troubles? If the latter, are you using the same account on both devices?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Randy Burtis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:14 AM

My Ipad was stolen so I switched to my phone for my daily devotions, where I use the highlighting tool to mark where I stopped reading.  I can't find any highlights on the phone.  I think they are both on the same account but am not 100% certain of that.

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:22 AM

What version of the app are you using on your phone? Are you using free resources, or do you have a paid account / base package with L4/L5?

Posts 3
Randy Burtis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:28 AM

I have the paid version.  I have just returned to using Logos after several years of inactivity so I'm on  a steep learning curve.  Not sure what L4/L5 is. 

The version info I foudn is below.

Logos Bible Software 4.6a SR-5 (4.61.0.3387)

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 10:20 AM

Randy Burtis:
Not sure what L4/L5 is.

L5 or "Logos 5" is the newest version of the desktop app. L4 was the newest until late last year. You are using L4:

Randy Burtis:
Logos Bible Software 4.6a SR-5

Actually, you should know that you are out of date. There is an update to L4. You should be on 4.6b. 

Randy Burtis:
I have the paid version.

Since you have the desktop app, can you see if the highlights are present in the resources there? 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS