Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Ben Vernon | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 15 2013 6:32 PM

I need any suggestions you can offer.  I have a new PC, HP Pavilion g7-2022us Notebook PC with Windows 8.  I've just got Proclaim and I'm no computer genius.  Not by a long shot.  I'm looking for how to actually use the software and do a worship service with the church pc.  We do not have internet at the church, so it seems we will have to load the presentation on the pc the night before then take it to the church.  I'm trying to figure out how to actually advance the slides while doing the sermon without having to stick someone always manually doing it.

I don't know if there's a remote controll device that will work, or if I need some gadget along with the remote, or what.  I would appreciate any ideas on how to actually make this work.  I'm in a very small church, average attendance of 47.  Poor cell phone service in the area also.  So I really need something that is not dependant on internet or cell phone service, just inside the church only.  I don't even know where to begin.  Any help would really be appreciated.  Thank you all.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 2:12 PM

Proclaim supports most standard presentation remotes, such as the Apple remote. 

You can find a variety of them on websites such as Amazon.com or in stores such as Best Buy.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 8
Ben Vernon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 11:36 PM

Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS