How to organize the list of books in Logos 5 gold

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 3
David Quey | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:13 AM

1)  I bought Logos 5 gold. Can I list what I own in a word document alphabetically and by my topical titles? For the responder's maximum impact, the responder might give an answer general enough for everyone with the full Logos 5 and (future upgrade to Logos 5).

2) Can I have a default so all newly bought Logos books are automatically indexed unless I delay the process?

David Quey, complete novice

Posts 24780
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:54 AM

Hi David - and welcome to the forums

David Quey:
1)  I bought Logos 5 gold. Can I list what I own in a word document alphabetically and by my topical titles? For the responder's maximum impact, the responder might give an answer general enough for everyone with the full Logos 5 and (future upgrade to Logos 5).

The Bibliography Document feature gives you the ability to generate a document showing everything you own. However, it is sortable by author not by title (although there is a suggestion that you can sort by title when using a collection - see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/66461.aspx for a discussion of this)

To create such a Bibliography follow the steps outlined below:

Click on the "New Bibliography" button

Select the citation style you want:

Add citations from a collection of your "Entire Library"

Sort the resulting collection - by author - by pressing the Sort button

You can then use the "Print / Export" feature to export this to a Word document

David Quey:
2) Can I have a default so all newly bought Logos books are automatically indexed unless I delay the process?

By default, all newly purchased books (when downloaded) are indexed after you have agreed to add the resources to your configuration.

Are you not seeing this?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS