Sync Errors on 2/22-2/23

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 23 2013 3:44 AM

We are currently experiencing issues with sync for History items, which was added in 4.6b. If you are running one of these versions, you may see a yellow triangle on your sync icon.

We hope to have a fix for this issue out late this morning. In the meantime, all other documents should continue syncing normally.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 13
Duane Powers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 5:50 AM

thank you for posting this status. Good luck with the fix. 

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 6:19 PM

We have identified the cause of the issue and restored functionality to the History sync service.  All sync services are up and behaving normally at this time.  

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 33
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:46 AM

I have logos 5 version: 5.0b SR-1 (5.0.2.0727)... i still show the yellow syncing exclamation where its not syncing properly. So i guess there is still a bug fix that is needed? Or has this already been addressed in another forum and i missed it?  Thank you

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:55 AM

Rodney Ochs:
I have logos 5 version: 5.0b SR-1 (5.0.2.0727)... i still show the yellow syncing exclamation where its not syncing properly. So i guess there is still a bug fix that is needed? Or has this already been addressed in another forum and i missed it?  Thank you

The issue with History has been fully addressed. There are several things that could cause the yellow triangle to appear. Please create a new thread and post logs from the application so that we can diagnose your issue.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS