Logos 5, Bible Word Study Display issue

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 116

I've attached an image that I'm seeing when I mouse over קָדוֹשׁ

I'm using 5.0.2.0727

I'd like to be able to have the text, in the foreground so it would be more readable, thanks!

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2013 6:07 PM

I have the same issue.

(you can see the words if you hover over the "Holy One" segment).

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 10:33 AM

I see the same bug on Mac.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:01 PM

I've reported this to development. Thanks for pointing it out 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:41 AM

This looks like it might be the same bug, or at least a related one: Translation Wheel Clutter.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2013 6:24 AM

It might save developer time if BUG: Yet another font slider malfunction (Translation Rings) was fixed at the same time (so you don't accidentally clutter it up again trying to fix that afterwardsBig Smile).

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 14 2013 6:10 PM

I am really disappointed to find this bug still present in RC1 after all this time. Do you really intend to ship 5.1 without a fix?

And, yes, I am also really disappointed that you haven't fixed all the font slider issues, including this one. There is absolutely no way I can use the translation rings as long as they look like this. I can't read a thing, except for a few of the English words.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:01 PM

Yet another thread on this issue: Bible Word Study Tool For MAC-Misallignment of Fonts in Circle Diagram.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS