How to Delete Slides w/o Right Click Delete

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2877
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:39 AM

It seems amazing that there is no obvious way to delete things in a presentation without doing a right click on each one. Am I missing some unknown or hidden keystroke?

MY preference would be to select the first and then command+select the last one and have them all selected and then delete.

Posts 25489
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 17 2013 1:21 PM

Hi Kevin

You are not alone - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/67909.aspxSmile

Graham

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 10:48 AM
I encourage you to make this a suggestion at http://proclaim.uservoice.com where other users can upvote your suggestion for inclusion in a future release.
Posts 2877
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:51 PM

Yeah, that's not very productive.

Do we really have to request such a basic function. Every program I ever use on mac windows or linux allows for deleting things with a delete key. Why would someone have to request this?

I will, but really!

Sadly, the more I use Proclaim the more frustrated I'm becoming.

Posts 2877
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 1:52 PM

BTW there's so many fundamental things this program needs I can't even vote for this because I've used up all my votes.

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:12 PM

Deleting slides with the delete key has been added and should be available in the next update! I agree that this was a simple, but much needed feature.

Posts 2877
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:30 PM

Bless you!! Bless you!! and bless your mother for birthing you!!

Posts 4
Steve Cuss | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 8:16 PM

At the risk of piling on, I have to agree with Kevin that Proclaim is brilliant in theory, but sorely lacks some very basic features.

1) deleting seems overwhelming and cumbersome

2) Proclaim should add a filing system for slides, rather than making you scroll through all your own PLUS all their suggested slides.

3) I shouldn't have to click, click, click to get a simply changing font size.  Font changes should be made on main content page

4) I shouldn't have to click every pre service slide for countdown timer.  Why would I want it on one and not all?  Manually click it on for each one.  Youzers.  

On and on.  Again, the concept is fantastic - the layout (pre service, start time, list, post service etc) but some of this infrastucture stuff is really painful

Posts 2877
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:19 AM

Travis Perna:

Deleting slides with the delete key has been added and should be available in the next update! I agree that this was a simple, but much needed feature.

Just downloaded an update and it's not present. Am I missing something?

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:31 AM

The delete key change hasn't been shipped yet. If we ship late in the week it will be limited to critical fixes required for the weekend. The service item delete change will be included as part of our next general update on this coming Tuesday. 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS