Viewing Notes

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Roger Lehman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:31 PM

I've been writing all my notes in my favorite translation; They are not visible in the other translations.  How do I make them visible in other translations?

Posts 29887
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:35 PM

Hi Roger! Welcome to the forums. Smile

Roger Lehman:
How do I make them visible in other translations?

Notes can be attached to either a "selection" or to a "reference." Your notes are apparently attached to a "selection." You need to choose "reference" instead. In the right click menu, look on the right side of the pop up menu.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29887
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:37 PM

If you can see a broken picture link in this post, click on it and it should take you to a page with the screen shot I intended to show you… the forum broke this afternoon for some unknown reason… sorry it is a hassle! 

Posts 29887
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:39 PM

By the way: "Highlight" notes are by definition, notes of "selection." This means that highlights will only appear in the one translation. 

Posts 4
Roger Lehman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:51 PM

I can't seem to find the right click menu

Posts 4
Roger Lehman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:57 PM

My notes were imported from my old Libronix software. 

Posts 29887
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 8:14 PM

Roger Lehman:

The "right click" menu is found when you right click on the text. This is how you create a note. NOTE: You won't be able to change your current notes… you will have to create new ones using the appropriate method.

Posts 4
Roger Lehman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 8:30 PM

alabama24:

Roger Lehman:

The "right click" menu is found when you right click on the text. This is how you create a note. NOTE: You won't be able to change your current notes… you will have to create new ones using the appropriate method.

OK, Thanks. I found how to make new notes to be shown in all the translations.  I was hoping I could change my current notes.

Posts 29887
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 8:40 PM

Roger Lehman:
I was hoping I could change my current notes.

Sorry, no. Did you go straight from L3 to L5? I have no experience with Libronix… perhaps some of the Libronix users can chime in with more info. Were those notes available across translations in L3?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS