Bug - Unable to sync or broadcast on Sunday Mornings

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Kevin Modlin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 24 2013 9:19 AM

5734.ProclaimError.log

4035.Proclaim.log

For the last two sundays, we have been unable to send signals or sync during our 11AM service.  Log files are attached.

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:23 AM

Kevin,

I'm very sorry to hear that Proclaim was having network troubles for you this morning. I notice from your logs that network connections started failing around 11:17 am. Was everything working properly up until this point? Can I get some details about the presentation computer? Is it a laptop or desktop? How is it connected to the internet via WiFi? or directly to a switch/router? Do you know of anything that happened to your internet connection around the time things stopped working? Do you ever notice trouble using the internet on this computer?

Any information you can provide will help us to identify the source of the problem.

Again, our apologies,

-allen

Posts 2
Kevin Modlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 24 2013 12:11 PM

The presentation computer is a desktop, connected with wifi for now.  We do intend to pull a cable to it, but that may take another couple of weeks.  I can't say precisely what time the problems began, but it was before 11:00. Everything seemed to work well during our rehearsal at 9:00am.  I noticed that my iPhone was no longer receiving signals at about 10:45 or so.

During the service, I disconnected from one wireless network and connected to another.  That is likely what was happening at 11:17.  Internet connectivity was OK during the subject time frame.  I was able to load various webpages using both wireless networks, but was not broadcasting signals on either.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS