The Sermons and Lectures of John Calvin

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1364
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 25 2013 1:06 PM

Forgive me if there is a post promoting this already, I searched and didn't find one. I can't believe this is not taking off! I for one have been amazed at how clear, concise and practical Calvin's writings are and I am excited to have his sermons in Logos.

So here is the link http://www.logos.com/product/30949/the-sermons-and-lectures-of-john-calvin-in-english

Check it out! (Buy it so I can start reading these Big Smile

Posts 42
JOSHUA DAVIS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 6:14 PM

Yes

Posts 705
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 7:22 PM

Get the lowest price now!

Want to make sure you get the lowest price for this collection? The sooner you place your pre-pub order, the better the deal you’ll get. Though we do not normally communicate when we are going to increase the price of a product, this project requires a large up-front investment and we want to encourage people to get in on it at the beginning. As more of the costs are covered, the pricing will increase:

Opening price $249.95
25% $259.95
50% $269.95
75% $279.95
100% $299.95
Regular price $349.95

Is this how prepub usually works?  I was under the impression that the prepub price was the same from the initial offering until it was released at which time the price increased.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:49 PM

Michael Kinch:
Is this how prepub usually works?  I was under the impression that the prepub price was the same from the initial offering until it was released at which time the price increased.

Depends on pre-publication.  Several resources have increased price during pre-publication: e.g. Evangelical Exegetical Commentary and Walter Brueggemann Collection (24 vols.)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:26 PM

Michael Kinch:

Get the lowest price now!

Not uncommon. Frankly, it used to happen a lot more when PrePubs first started...not so much lately that I've noticed.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS