Global Bible Reader

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 67
Brian Whalen | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 11 2009 12:09 AM

I just installed it and I got started not in the beginning of the Bible, but in Daniel and John.  After not being able to figure out reading plans in scholars library, I tried this, I'm whiffing both ways, 0/2.

Brian Whalen

http://www.mcnazarene.com

Posts 27039
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 10:57 PM

Are you trying for 0/3Big Smile or does Libronix work for you when the others don't?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 67
Brian Whalen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 11:10 PM

I'm not sure I nderstand your question.

The Global Bible reader app stated me off in a place that is very nonsensiblem and doesnt allow mr to change it,

In logos, help suggests I shouldve been able to go file, then new or open, and select or create a plan.  When I select open, I see no such options.

Brian Whalen

http://www.mcnazarene.com

Posts 27039
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 12:00 AM

Hi Brian,

I was trying to understand your question!

It's a long time since I used GBR, but there should be others who can comment further.

In Logos4 go to File | New | Reading Plan. If you don't see that it is because you have Original Languages Library?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 33440
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 12:27 AM

BrianWhalen:
The Global Bible reader app stated me off in a place that is very nonsensiblem and doesnt allow mr to change it,

If I recall correctly, the Global Bible reader is intended to provide a forum for discussion - everyone world wide is reading the same passage. Where an individual starts is simply a matter of the day they sign up.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 420
Calvin Habig | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 9:52 AM

Is the GBR still available and functional?  I used it the first year it came out, but it stopped function after about nine months & I never could get it to work again (it wouldn't update).   I liked it when it was functional.   Does anyone know its current status?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS