Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Freedom Centre | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 4 2013 8:42 AM

Hey,

So I am having some serious issues trying to upload worship motions that I have already purchased from my computer to proclaim cloud so that I can use it on multiple computers within the group.  Is there a known issue with this? File size limit? I have tried single files, multiple files and nothing seems to be working.

Also, I keep trying to sync my presentation or load my content, from the cloud, and it keeps coming up with "an error occurred in synchronization..." I am really beginning to regret switching from EasyWorship with all the bugs that have been happening.  I have not even used it in a service yet and I would not want to "inflict" this upon my volunteers until I know that I won't have these issues during service or when they are working on presentations

Please let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks

Frustrated new user

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 4 2013 9:09 AM

We have just tracked down an issue some users are experiencing in which their application gets into a state where most web requests are timing out (e.g. sync, image upload, etc.). This condition is triggered by going on air then off air. We have just shipped a fix for this issue so please restart, install the update, and reply back if you continue to experience issues.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS