Copyrighted Material

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 161
James William Roberts, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 15 2013 4:18 PM

I have removed files from this forum that could have been copyrighted. I apologize for not checking better.

I have updated and put page #s on many files at:

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/ppb-books-some-ready-index/jamesroberts-docx

I am still going through files to make sure that there are no copyrighted materials there.

Thank you for your patience.

In Christ,

J. William (Bill) Roberts, Jr.

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/personal-books/jamesroberts-docx

Posts 1919
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:21 PM

James:

Thanks for the books you've posted and your desire to share them and your willingness to listen to advice.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:24 PM

We appreciate all your work James. Thanks!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 108
Gary Pajkos | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 15 2013 7:21 PM

I appreciate all the resources you've provided and all the work that went into them.  Also, I commend you for removing copyrighted material.  Thanks for both. 

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 19 2013 3:00 PM

Gary Pajkos:

I appreciate all the resources you've provided and all the work that went into them.  Also, I commend you for removing copyrighted material.  Thanks for both. 

Yes

Posts 10826
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 19 2013 3:27 PM

tom:

Gary Pajkos:

Yes

and another Yes

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 20 2013 3:09 AM

James William Roberts, Jr.:

I have removed files from this forum that could have been copyrighted. I apologize for not checking better.

I have updated and put page #s on many files at:

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/ppb-books-some-ready-index/jamesroberts-docx

I am still going through files to make sure that there are no copyrighted materials there.

Thank you for your patience.

In Christ,

J. William (Bill) Roberts, Jr.

Peace, Bill!    *smile*               You say, "Thank you for your patience...."       I say Thank God for the good heart He has given you!  You care about right and wrong and you take proper action.                   I also say, Dear Brother, please relax a little also and smell the flowers!    *smile*  We are all grateful indeed for the direction you are going!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS