Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Tyrone Carroll | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 10 2013 11:43 AM

I can't compare passages in all biblical versions.  When I scroll down to check off bibles, it is blank. Please advise.  Thanks.

Posts 27222
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 10 2013 4:33 PM

What operating system and version of Internet Explorer are you running, because there can be issues with Windows 8 and/or IE10.

You can try the IE9 fix to see if that helps, though.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 10 2013 4:56 PM

Tyrone Carroll:

I can't compare passages in all biblical versions.  When I scroll down to check off bibles, it is blank. Please advise.  Thanks.

Peace to you, Tyrone!                      *smile*

There are very few Logos 3.0g Libronix users still floating around.  Perhaps those who are still on the old program might contribute to this thread.

Welcome to the Logos Forums.     Please keep responding; and we'll do our best to encourage and support you.

I've kept my copy of L3 program on my computer, basically for "old times sake," since it meant so much to me over the years.

However, since I cannot access any of my new purchases on Libronix since a year ago in March, I find that I hardly use it anymore.

That said, I thought I'd try compare passages.

To help us discover how to get your's going again -- if that is possible -- we'll need you to share if you are Windows or Apple what kind of hard drive, etc., etc., etc. so that anyone trying to help can "get a handle" on the situation.          Logos no longer supports L3 since they now have a completely free Logos 5 version available to you so that you can use your resources with the newest version.

I was surprised when I quickly compared versions that the algorithm has changed, for example comparing God's Word to ESV has a different percentage.     Am going to have to ponder that...

Anyway, here are two screen shots ...          the first is L3, the second is L5   (The Forums Software has been "acting up" lately, so the screenshots should work; however, no guarantee!                  Blessings to you

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS