Requesting user feedback: Send to Kindle feature

Page 20 of 24 (471 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last »
This post has 470 Replies | 19 Followers

Posts 9617
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2014 2:30 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Bruce Dunning:
Floyd, that may be some sort of record for multiple posts.

There is more than one way to build post count.  Don't know how I did it though.

I think that the Logos servers were slow today. There must have been something going on in the background.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2014 4:28 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Floyd Johnson:

Bruce Dunning:
Floyd, that may be some sort of record for multiple posts.

There is more than one way to build post count.  Don't know how I did it though.

I think that the Logos servers were slow today. There must have been something going on in the background.

just replying so I can get credit for having read that many multiple posts  Angel

Posts 1
Jose a. Quinonez | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 17 2014 3:50 PM

I read during my breaks at work, so being able to use my kindle touch instead of my kindle fire would alleviate some of the eye strain I have. so please get on this as quick as possible my eyes will greatly appreciate you for this!

Posts 24
Peter Montoro | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 8 2014 4:18 PM

I WOULD DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

While any version of this whatsoever would be absolutely delightful, here are a few requests/ideas, in order of priority. 

1. Footnotes -- absolutely essential for academic books

2. Table of Contents -- this would be relatively simple given how tagged Logos already is, but would make a huge difference

3. Real Page Numbers -- since the kindle supports this feature, it would be very very nice.

4. Be absolutely certain that the text is fully justified (or have it as an option)

Further Thoughts:

1. This would give you a massive advantage over all your competitors -- it would also get people to pay a premium to buy books from logos, since they would have it on their computers as well as on their kindles. With the computer for searching/studying and the kindle for reading, there would be little point in buying it in any other format

2. This would make all the difference in the world to me. Right now it is a very frustrating process to convert books for the kindle. If you could make this easy I would love logos forever

Posts 29717
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 8 2014 4:38 PM

Peter Montoro:
Right now it is a very frustrating process to convert books for the kindle.

Not quite the same, but see this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/81953.aspx 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 24
Peter Montoro | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:49 PM

Has there been any update on the status of this? I would really really like it…. 

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:37 AM

Tonya J Ross:
Development is considering implementing a 'Send to Kindle' feature for resources in your Logos library.  

well, almost a year later :) have they considered it? Yea or Ney? Is it in Development or has it been rejected? Any information beside the usual "cannot provide a ship date as of this time...?"

Posts 85
Anthony Keating | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:51 AM

YesYes

Posts 566
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 3:55 AM

YesYesYes Big Smile

Posts 39
Pastor Scamman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 3 2014 8:49 PM

This feature would push me over the edge in my decision to order a Logos package.

Posts 9617
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 4:57 PM

Evan Scamman:

This feature would push me over the edge in my decision to order a Logos package.

Welcome to the forums Evan. It is coming but is just a matter of time. We must be patient.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 24
Peter Montoro | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 5:40 PM

Wait -- do you mean you actually have some information about this?? Even if it wasn't here yet, if I *knew* that it was in the works it would significantly impact my purchasing decisions. 

Posts 3297
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 5:52 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Evan Scamman:

Welcome to the forums Evan. It is coming but is just a matter of time. We must be patient.

Hey Bruce, did I miss where they told us they were actually working on this?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 9617
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 15 2014 5:47 PM

David Taylor Jr:

Bruce Dunning:

Evan Scamman:

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have not been able to connect for the past 10 days. I don't think that it is "guaranteed" that this will happen but through conversations for others I am optimistic.

Hey Bruce, did I miss where they told us they were actually working on this?

Posts 52
Dan Starcevich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 17 2014 6:16 AM

I have a Kindle Fire HD with the Logos App and am able to read any book in my library and download a local copy to my Kindle if I want to so I am able to read when I am off the net. What additional value would this feather provide?

Posts 25101
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 17 2014 6:31 AM

Dan Starcevich:
What additional value would this feather provide?

It would allow people who have a Kindle eReader (not the Fire) to access Logos books.

So - for example - while I can currently read Logos books on my iPad and my Android phone (using the Logos apps) I can't read them (without doing some work) on my Kindle Paperwhite - and it would be great if I could.

Posts 3297
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 17 2014 6:33 AM

Graham Criddle:

Dan Starcevich:

It would allow people who have a Kindle eReader (not the Fire) to access Logos books.

So - for example - while I can currently read Logos books on my iPad and my Android phone (using the Logos apps) I can't read them (without doing some work) on my Kindle Paperwhite - and it would be great if I could.

A LOT of work depending on the resource.....

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 29717
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 17 2014 8:12 AM

Dan Starcevich:

I would never use a Kindle Fire. I love using my regular kindle device.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28
Bayard Bastedo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 19 2014 8:31 AM

Count me in!

Bayard Bastedo

Posts 47
Mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 24 2014 5:19 AM

Peter Montoro:

I WOULD DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

While any version of this whatsoever would be absolutely delightful, here are a few requests/ideas, in order of priority. 

1. Footnotes -- absolutely essential for academic books

2. Table of Contents -- this would be relatively simple given how tagged Logos already is, but would make a huge difference

3. Real Page Numbers -- since the kindle supports this feature, it would be very very nice.

4. Be absolutely certain that the text is fully justified (or have it as an option)

Further Thoughts:

1. This would give you a massive advantage over all your competitors -- it would also get people to pay a premium to buy books from logos, since they would have it on their computers as well as on their kindles. With the computer for searching/studying and the kindle for reading, there would be little point in buying it in any other format

2. This would make all the difference in the world to me. Right now it is a very frustrating process to convert books for the kindle. If you could make this easy I would love logos forever

Hey Peter,

I think the answer here is an eink that smoothly runs a higher version of android. That way we can just install Logos or Vyrso and be done with it. There are some threads about this here and it sounds like these types of devices are coming down the pike. 

Hi from Greenpoint to your family.

Mike

Page 20 of 24 (471 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS