Login Problem after new install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Harold R Carpenter | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 31 2013 8:41 AM

I had to replace my laptop. After installing Logos I receive the following message when trying to login: "Logos Bible Software has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I received an e-mail from Logos technician Mike Bryant yesterday and followed his suggestions, but the problem persists exactly as before.

I leave for Cochabamba Bolivia in three weeks to teach a graduate seminar en Hermeneutics and Exegesis. I desperately need to be able to access my Logos program and will greatly appreciate your help in getting logged in.

I am attaching the Logos Log Files as requested.0245.LogosError.log

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2013 8:54 AM

HI Harold,

I'm sorry about the difficulty. We need more than just the error log to diagnose the problem. Can you follow the instructions here to get logs and post them? www.logos.com/support/logos5/windows/logging

Posts 9205
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2013 11:23 AM

Harold,

Please delete the following file and restart Logos 5. If it still crashes, please post the updated LogosError.log file.

C:\Users\HaroldCarpenter\AppData\Local\Logos4\Documents\rf0yioet.xvh\CopyBibleVerses\CopyBibleVerses.db

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS