Do the Chinese Bibles Have the "Sympathetic Highlighting" Function?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:31 PM

For the English Versions, we have the sympathetic highlighting function as shown in the screen shot. I wonder if the Chinese Versions also have this function or not?

Another related question would be: what is the difference between the User Created Chinese Bible and those we buy from Logos?

One thing I noticed is that the user created Bible does not have the sympathetic highlighting function. 

We may say that it is not "tagged," right?

How about those we buy from Logos?

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:39 PM

The English Bibles have RI's in other workds they have hidden tags for the specific biblical langauge. I don't think the Chinese Bibles are tagged that way.

Posts 26
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:26 AM

Thank you Philana.

So what is the difference between the User Created Bible and those bought from Logos?

Posts 30043
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 11:51 AM

Martin Zhang:
So what is the difference between the User Created Bible and those bought from Logos?

I can't speak for Chinese resources… 

A "reverse interlinear" is a separate resource from the Bible. "Logos edition" English bibles without RI's may have many features that personal book ones don't… it largely depends upon how much time and effort is put into the personal book. For example, are each verse tagged? Are footnotes added? etc.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26
Martin Zhang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:03 PM

I see.

Thanks. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS