Bible Maps

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Víctor Sustaita | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:35 PM

Hello. Is there any package or book I can buy on logos to fulfill teachings with MAPS and CHARTS?

Thank you, answers are really appreciated.

Victor

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 5:11 PM

Hello Victor, welcome to the Logos forums!

Do you have Logos 5 already? If so, you probably have access to the Biblical Facts: Places dataset which is full of maps that you can use for teaching. You are even licensed to use them in PowerPoint presentations and such. This dataset comes with Logos 5 packages Starter and above (i.e., it is not included in the Minimal Crossgrade).

Also, if you look at this comparison chart (from here), you can see a bunch of other map resources and which base packages they are included in, so if you have Starter or above you might already have these:

There are tons of other map and chart resources too if you find that none of the above is sufficient for you, or you prefer to only buy a single resource and not a base package. You can read the product descriptions (unfortunately the "Look Inside" feature does not show graphics and doesn't do a very good job of reproducing charts the way they look in the actual resource). If you want to see some sample screenshots of any of these, just ask, and I'm sure one of us who has it will be happy to comply:

Nelson's Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts Revised

Holman Book of Biblical Charts, Maps, and Reconstructions

Logos Basic Map Set

Logos Deluxe Map Set

Nelson's Bible Map Collection

The Logos Bible Map Set

New Bible Atlas

Zondervan Atlas of the Bible

Holman Bible Atlas: A Complete Guide to the Expansive Geography of Biblical History

Also don't forget to check Vyrso (Logos's trade brand) which has a couple of books of maps:

Rose Bible Map Insert

Then and Now Bible Maps

Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps

And lots of books of charts, in particular check out all the offerings from Rose Publishing, as most of them are books of charts.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS