BUG: Reading Plan: St. Gregory Nazianzen, NPNF

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Robert Krishna | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:15 PM

Just a small bug. Some part of the logos software does not seem to recognize the existence of the Select Orations and Letters of St. Gregory Nazianzen (NPNF 2.7), so that I can't make a reading plan for it. I can open it up and read it through, and it deals perfectly well with St. Cyril of Jerusalem's Catechetical Instructions, which is bundled together with it, and with all the other NPNF volumes that I have tried, but not Nazianzen's Orations and Letters. 

Posts 19321
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:33 PM

Hi Robert, welcome to the Logos forums.

Bug reports are more likely to get to someone internally if you post them to the Logos 5 or Logos 4 Windows or Logos 4 Mac forum (depending on which version you're using), or email LogosFeedback@logos.com. This General forum is monitored mostly by other users, so it probably won't be seen by Logos. I will pass on a link to this thread to them, though.

Posts 19321
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:37 PM

I can confirm this in 5.1 Win:

The reading plan includes only the Cyril of Jerusalem Procatechesis paragraph 1 and stops there:

Posts 3
Robert Krishna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 8:25 PM

Thank you very much! It is indeed Logos 5.1 (Verbum actually, but I don't know if that makes a difference). But mine goes all through Cyril and stops at the end of Cyril's Catechetical Lectures.

Posts 19321
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 8:47 PM

Robert Krishna:
Thank you very much! It is indeed Logos 5.1 (Verbum actually, but I don't know if that makes a difference).

Shouldn't make a difference. It's pretty much the same engine inside, just a few minor adaptations in the user interface.

Robert Krishna:
But mine goes all through Cyril and stops at the end of Cyril's Catechetical Lectures.

What settings do you have where I had All Passages every day starting today and finishing in one year?

Posts 3
Robert Krishna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 9:04 PM

I have the same settings. The only difference was that I had the Calendar view, which shows all the passages until the completion of that particular reading plan.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:00 AM

I am able to reproduce this issue and have created a case. Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS