Updating 80 Resources deserves a big Thank You indeed!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 2 2013 2:59 PM

Peace to my Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters ........

I just can't let it pass     .........         Today!            80 of my resources updated!

Thank you, Logos, for sticking with your customers (now 20 years for me this past Spring!)   *smile*

A Big Thank You!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9220
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:12 PM

Wow Milford. I only had one resource updated today. You must be more special than I am. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 944
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:28 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Wow Milford. I only had one resource updated today. You must be more special than I am. Wink

You must be at the back of the line Bruce Big Smile Even I have 24 Smile

Posts 13392
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:32 PM

I had 103, but they came in two batches. Perhaps you'll get a second batch soon, Bruce.

Posts 9220
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:33 PM

David Carter:

Bruce Dunning:

I guess I just don't rate!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9220
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:45 PM

I spoke too soon. Just got an update for 84 resources! I guess I was just a bit further back in the queue.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:46 PM

Bruce Dunning:

David Carter:

Bruce Dunning:

I guess I just don't rate!

Peace, Bruce!                        You do INDEED! rate very highly in my books!                         *smile*

I think you must have a "second batch" coming, eh???                   Please think about trying "Update Resources" ....     It's a command that does take a wee bit of time, much longer than "Update Now"; however, it's quite thorough!                    *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 18863
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:59 PM

Mark Barnes:
I had 103, but they came in two batches.

I got 95 today, just one batch.

I don't have some of the titles you have, e.g. Introduction to Akkadian. Not interested.

Looks like at least one that you have which I would have wanted to get but probably missed in pre-pub: The Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation

Posts 13392
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 4:05 PM

Rosie Perera:
I don't have some of the titles you have, e.g. Introduction to Akkadian. Not interested.

That's in L5 Portfolio. I wouldn't have bought it as a separate title.

Rosie Perera:
Looks like at least one that you have which I would have wanted to get but probably missed in pre-pub: The Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation

It was released on 24 February 2011.

Posts 18863
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 4:14 PM

Mark Barnes:

Rosie Perera:

That's in L5 Portfolio. I wouldn't have bought it as a separate title.

Oh, I do have it. And it does show up in my updated resources list. Must have been in my blind spot.

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:57 PM

139 - in three batches!

Thank you Logos!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2013 12:27 AM

98 in one batch!

This is what makes Logos a great company!

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2013 12:29 AM

one of those updates was;

A Survey Of Old Testament Introduction

By GLEASON ARCHER, JR.

Moody Press

chicago

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS