Preaching Modus

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 30
Artur Wiebe | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 16 2013 4:47 AM

Hello,

what about developing a "Preaching Modus" in LOGOS 5 with reduced Menu, sermon an bible or notes etc, for tablet and laptop. I saw such a "LIVE Modus" in Guitar Rig 5 from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS.

Or did anybody of you build his own "Live Modus" for preaching in the service. (Pleas post screenshots)

Thank you,

Artur

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2013 7:30 AM

Artur,

Are you saying that you preach directly from your notebook computer? I don't know that I've ever heard of someone doing that.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 30
Artur Wiebe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2013 8:17 PM

Yes, I would like to. I saw many preachers, preaching from their tablet PC. And why print it out ond loose paper?

Posts 196
Dan Pogue | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2013 3:43 AM

Many preachers also use iPads to preach with including my Pastor...

danp

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2013 8:12 AM

Artur Wiebe:

Yes, I would like to. I saw many preachers, preaching from their tablet PC. And why print it out ond loose paper?

Okay, yeah. Tablets are a different story. I thought you were talking about a notebook or desktop.

From an iPad or an Android tablet, the Logos app will probably accomplish what want. I don't have a windows 8 tablet, so I'm not sure what that experience would be like.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 2675
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2013 8:15 AM

Artur,

Are you saying that you preach directly from your notebook computer? I don't know that I've ever heard of someone doing that.

I preach from my Surface Pro, my sermon notes are in Microsoft Word and I click on "read mode" to de-clutter the monitor.

If I created my sermon notes in the "Notes" pane of Logos 5, I know I could click on "Reading View - F11" and scroll up and down. - is this the Preaching Modus that is requested??

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 30
Artur Wiebe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 2:50 AM

That's a good idea. I also thought about an F11 Reading View with a screen split sermon / bible ..

Something like in GutarRig Normal / Live view ...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS