Notes missing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 47
Josh W. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 18 2013 12:00 AM

When I open my Logos app on my ipad to my bible note are there from logos but not there from faithlife. Why is that? I find the faithlife notes on my computer in the same bible I use on my laptop. 

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 12:37 AM

Hi Josh

Josh:

When I open my Logos app on my ipad to my bible note are there from logos but not there from faithlife. Why is that? I find the faithlife notes on my computer in the same bible I use on my laptop. 

If you press in the centre of a resource you will get a ribbon appear at the top of the screen - press the Aa button to get to "View Settings".

You will see sliders for "Notes and Highlights" and "Community Notes". To see notes from the Faithlife Community you need "Community Notes" turned on.

(There are similar - more finely-grained - filters on the laptop app as well - under the visual filters icon which is the three interlinked circles at the top of a resource panel)

Hope this helps

Graham 

Posts 47
Josh W. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 12:45 AM

OK, Thanks I have my community notes on but I may not have the right group of community notes being synced with my logos app. Wonder if there is a option to get them all from each community group I have on faithlife or a way to filter them out. 

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 1:00 AM

Josh:
Wonder if there is a option to get them all from each community group I have on faithlife or a way to filter them out. 

Assuming you are using the same credentials to log into your ipad app as you do to access faithlife then all the community notes from all the groups you belong to should be visible.

There is no option in the ipad app to filter which groups are shown.

Posts 47
Josh W. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 1:14 AM

OK, I just now tried to post the community notes the other way around from the logos app on my ipad it's self to faithlife and it says "Sorry, we couldn't post your community note. Please try again. 

Posts 47
Josh W. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 1:34 AM

It seems my phone works but my ipad does not want to weird. thanks for you help anyways. 

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2013 3:03 AM

Josh:

It seems my phone works but my ipad does not want to weird. thanks for you help anyways. 

Strange.

Can I suggest you repost in http://community.logos.com/forums/74.aspx?

It is more likely to be seen by people who might be able to advise what is going on.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS