Thank you to Logos for updating almost 100 of my resources!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:52 PM

I just noticed that Logos -- today! -- has updated almost 100 of my resources ...

It is wonderfully amazing how Logos takes care of its present clientele!              Thank you!    *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 5:04 PM

Unfortunately there have not been any updates for me yet today but perhaps they are coming. I do appreciate the fact that Logos is constantly updating our resources to make them better.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 5:34 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Hi, Bruce ........         Just got them  .......               a few minutes ago ........           I'm sure yours are coming  .....                     Peace

Now that is funny Milford.  You have to be careful which button you click.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 5:52 PM

Matthew!             Thanks!                          You are absolutely and incredibly correct, my Brother!                                   I often pray for you and your family; and will continue!                    Peace!                    Thanks for the humourous and gentle chiding, eh???

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 5:53 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Unfortunately there have not been any updates for me yet today but perhaps they are coming. I do appreciate the fact that Logos is constantly updating our resources to make them better.

Hi, Bruce ........         Just got them  .......               a few minutes ago ........           I'm sure yours are coming  .....                     Peace

Posts 514
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 8:06 PM

Thanks for the updates Logos.  I am especially grateful when you add page numbers - they make citations easier.Smile

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 22 2013 8:42 PM

You were right Milford. Logos just upgraded 76 of my resources. I must be behind you in the line. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS