Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 6
Christ Our Redeemer | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:48 AM

I use a PC but my pastor uses a Mac. When he creates a content slide and syncs it, it shows up as a blank white screen on the PC. Help! 

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 8:56 AM

That's really inconvenient. I'm sorry you're having trouble. I've passed this along to our customer service team. Someone will be in contact with you shortly.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:02 AM

One thing that could yield this behavior is if the content slide created by your pastor is using a local only background. Do you know what background he has selected? Is there any text? If so can you see the text? 

Posts 22285
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:03 AM

Christ Our Redeemer:

I use a PC but my pastor uses a Mac. When he creates a content slide and syncs it, it shows up as a blank white screen on the PC. Help! 

What sort of content is your pastor creating?

I just wonder if Ann's comment at the bottom of http://community.logos.com/forums/p/54337/399393.aspx#399393 is relevant?

Posts 6
Christ Our Redeemer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:19 AM

All I know is he was trying to create a content slide and import an image. When he went back days later, he was able to see the image on his screen, but on mine it was just a blank white slide.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:23 AM

Christ Our Redeemer:

All I know is he was trying to create a content slide and import an image. When he went back days later, he was able to see the image on his screen, but on mine it was just a blank white slide.

If the "Upload and sync to my group" option is not selected when importing the image you will see white slides on other machines.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS