Opening Linked Commentaries

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 37
Joshua Peeler | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:21 AM

Maybe this is too easy a question, but is there anyway to get my commentaries to open linked to each other? I know how to get them to show up in the same panel, but can I get them to be linked without having to do that each time? 

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King, Jr

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:34 AM

Nope. The solution was add-on layouts (that include linking). This plus leader-links are verbotin north of the Skagit river.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 29609
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:35 AM

Joshua Peeler:
is there anyway to get my commentaries to open linked to each other?

I dont think so. It is a panel by panel proposition. Of course, you could create a layout and reuse it.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:33 PM

Joshua Peeler:

Maybe this is too easy a question, but is there anyway to get my commentaries to open linked to each other? I know how to get them to show up in the same panel, but can I get them to be linked without having to do that each time? 

Peace to you, Joshua!            *smile*                         Both Denise and Alabama have given you absolutely correct information.

I AM WONDERING, though, whether you might be possibly interested in the parallel resource sets.  This is where you have one commentary (for instance!) open, linked to a Scripture passage  ....    and then    (I use the left and right keyboard arrows!) ....  switch to a different commentary that is part of the parallel resource set.

I use my parallel resources all of the time ...              More information here at the wiki ...    http://wiki.logos.com/Parallel_Resources

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS