Can I sell my Logos 5 Verbum?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Robert Blanchette | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:06 PM

Is it legal to sell my Logos 5 Verbum? I heard you could transfer a Logos 4 license for $20. Is this true for Verbum? I have the Master collection and would like to sell it. I simply don't have the time for it and would rather someone else put it to good use.

Thanks.

Posts 29367
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:10 PM

You may sell resources. There is a $20 transfer fee... doesn't matter if it is one resource or a thousand. Collections may not be broken up however. 

You are not allowed, however, to advertise in the forums. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 19226
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 1:14 PM

There is, however, a place where you can advertise to other users to sell your Logos package: on the stilltruth.com forums, run by a Logos MVP.

Posts 3
Robert Blanchette | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 2:06 PM

Thanks for the information. How does one post at stilltruth.com?

Posts 3
Robert Blanchette | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 2:36 PM

How does one list things on stilltruth.org? Do you know of anywhere else I could list it? Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Posts 19226
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 2:59 PM

Robert Blanchette:

How does one list things on stilltruth.org? Do you know of anywhere else I could list it? Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, it appears that Thomas is still in the process of rebuilding StillTruth after the old site died, so it doesn't yet have the public forums with classified ads section.

I would try Craigslist or Ebay. Also put a notice in your church bulletin or on the bulletin board if it has such opportunities.

Also, if you bought Logos 5 Verbum within the past 30 days (or maybe even more -- they sometimes are willing to stretch it a bit) you might be able to get a refund from Logos. If that's the case, call Customer Service: 1-800-875-6467.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS