Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
| Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 11 2013 4:58 PM

I am interested in purchasing Libronix 3.0d. I have resources and notes, but sold my version several years ago.  I found all my files but cannot load them without the program.  

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:11 PM

Unfortunately Libronix is no longer available for download. You can purchase a copy of something like the Essential Bible Study Library which contains a copy of the Libronix software for about $12 from Christian Book Discounters (and probably other places).

If you load your note files and want to upgrade to Logos 5 there are steps to take to import those note files into Logos 5. You'll find info here: http://wiki.logos.com/Importing_from_LDLS3 The Logos 5 software is free.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:42 PM

109080:

I am interested in purchasing Libronix 3.0d. I have resources and notes, but sold my version several years ago.  I found all my files but cannot load them without the program.  

Peace to you, Dear Poster!            Welcome to the Logos Community Forums where Logos Software Users from around the world try to help and support and inform one another!

You mention that you "sold your version"???    Does that mean you sold your license to your resources or did you just sell access to some of your resources.                   When you had your Logos3 operating, do you remember if you synchronized your licenses?  Finally, do you have a saved license backup on your hard drive?   Even if you sold all your resources, you may be able to salvage your note files into Logos 5.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:45 PM

Mark Smith:
Unfortunately Libronix is no longer available for download.

It can still be downloaded, here: http://www.logos.com/support/windows/L3/download

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:05 PM

Besides ... I have 63 CDs of Libronix!! Wow am I prepared or what?!

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 2
| Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:15 PM

Hi Denise, 

How much do you want for Lirbronix 3.0d?

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:56 PM

Mark Barnes:
It can still be downloaded, here: http://www.logos.com/support/windows/L3/download

Wow. I sure missed that. I will bookmark the page!

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 6:57 PM

109080:

You don't need to buy it. (It was always free anyway.) Go to the link that Mark Barnes gave you and you can directly install Libronix from that page.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 19717
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 7:00 PM

109080:

Hi Denise, 

Users are requested not to sell Logos products via the Logos forums (see the Forum Guidelines), so Denise wouldn't really be right to do this even if she wanted to. But we forum regulars all know she LOVES Libronix and wouldn't want to get rid of it anyway. Smile

Anyway, Mark Barnes said above that you can download the software for free, so why would you want to pay for it? If you already have all your resources and notes, you don't need to pay for the engine. It is perpetually free, even new upgrades.

Posts 9205
LogosEmployee

As other posters have mentioned, you can download Libronix 3 (for free) to open your existing note files.

However, Libronix 3 has problems running on the latest versions of Windows and IE, so it may be better to install Logos 5 for free instead from http://www.logos.com/installation. If you place your LDLS3 note files in "Documents\Libronix DLS\Annotations", you can type "import notes" into the command box at the top of the Logos 5 window and convert them from LDLS3 to Logos 5 format. They will then be available under the Documents menu.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 8:27 PM

Let's make sure everyone understands Libronix is FREE .... Logos had a copy on each CD back when they literally mailed resources. 

My 63 copies are just in case 62 of them fail.   It's best to plan ahead!

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 397
John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 8:59 PM

Denise:

My 63 copies are just in case 62 of them fail.   It's best to plan ahead!

What if 63 fail? Cool

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 9:17 PM

John:
What if 63 fail?

Worse, yet. What if they stop making computers with those antiquated CDROM and DVD drives? 63 coasters, that's all.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS