Removing highlights

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3235
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 20 2013 5:38 AM

I want to remove my highligts from my entire Library.Is there away of making it easily.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 25883
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 5:42 AM

Hi Tes

Tes:

I want to remove my highligts from my entire Library.Is there away of making it easily.

You could look at deleting notes documents which contain the highlights but this would remove any other notes contained in the documents as well.

Take care, it would be difficult to get them back if you change your mind.

Do you know that you can simply stop them being displayed - using visual filters - which would be another (and safer) way of doing this.

Graham

Posts 3235
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 6:03 AM

Graham Criddle:

Hi Tes

Tes:

You could look at deleting notes documents which contain the highlights but this would remove any other notes contained in the documents as well.

Take care, it would be difficult to get them back if you change your mind.

Do you know that you can simply stop them being displayed - using visual filters - which would be another (and safer) way of doing this.

Graham

Hi Graham,

1. What I want to delete are those ,which I have highlighted without notes

2.Yes, I know to stop them being displayed,but  the reason I want to delete them is ,because the way I highlighed them was disorganized.They are not specific to a certain one.One time one highlight is for something and the other day is another thing.It is very difficult to search them by high lighting.I want to start in an organized way so that I may be able to identfy them,when ever I want to search them.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 25883
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 7:34 AM

Sorry Tes

i can't think of any automated way to do this.

Graham

Posts 195
LogosEmployee
Seth Copeland | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:31 AM

Tes:

I'm not sure how you setup your highlights, but there are two things that you could consider. One, if you kept the default note destination, and didn't write other notes, you could delete your note document called "Solid Colors", and "Emphasis Markup" and so on. That wouldn't work too well if you changed where your highlights went, or if you also included other notes in there.

Another option, that is a little tedious, and wouldn't actually delete the note associated with the highlight, is you can open the highlighting panel, and on each highlight, click restyle annotations, and change to "No Highlight". So if you did this for Blue Foreground, then all Blue Foreground highlights, would simply not be highlighted anymore, although there would still be a note for that highlight in a note document somewhere. But that would at least allow you to have nothing in any resources highlighted.

Regards,

Seth Copeland

Logos SW Development

Posts 3235
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:06 PM

Thank you Graham and Seth.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS