Change basic layout after typing bible text in home page

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 54
Hans Vel Tromp | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 15 2013 8:11 AM

Hi to all,

I was wondering why I always get a mix of Dutch and English bibles in Text Comparison. It is of no use to compare Dutch with English. Is there a way to change this?

Besides this I would like to be able to choose which translations opens automatically after typing a bible text to study.

When one starts at the Home Page, you enter a text and hit the enter the Passage Guide and the Exegetical Guide do open at the left side. On the right side, however, several bibles automatically opens: two Dutch, two English. If possible I would like to change this. For me it would be nice if only the Dutch bibles opens and my preferred Greek and Hebrew. How do I change this?

Posts 21869
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 8:23 AM

Hi Hans

The Bibles which open - normally five Bibles - are your highest prioritised ones.

So you need to change the prioritisation of your Bibles - details at http://wiki.logos.com/Prioritizing

Graham

Posts 54
Hans Vel Tromp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:22 AM

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your quick reply, indeed this did the trick. However, now the Text Comparison became more weird (this also is based on the prioritised bibles). So, now it's comparing Dutch, Greek/Hebrew and English.

Still have to figure out how this can be done properly (as in: only Dutch translations to compare).

Thanks, anyway for this step forwards. Kind Regards,
Hans

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS