IVP Essential Reference Collection 3.0

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Joel Frady | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:49 AM

I'm a new user, owned version 3 for about 4 months before changing over to 4.0.  I got the IVP Essential Reference Collection during the 12 Days promotion (thanks, Logos.  This is a great resource I am looking forward to using).  My question is will this resource convert to version 4.0?  If so, what do I need to do to make it happen?  One note:  I removed version 3 from my computer after I got comfortable using 4.0,but I still have the 3.0 disk.

Posts 320
John Bowling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:50 AM

Joel Frady:
My question is will this resource convert to version 4.0?  If so, what do I need to do to make it happen?  One note:  I removed version 3 from my computer after I got comfortable using 4.0,but I still have the 3.0 disk.

If you had version 3.0 you wouldn't need to do anything but install it in 3.0 and Logos 4 would then recognize it. Since you don't have version 3.0 anymore you will have to contact Logos and ask them to unlock it for you (I think).

perspectivelyspeaking.wordpress.com

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:53 AM

Joel you have a few options.

You can install the IVP logos 3 version and sync your licenses, and then when all is done just load L4 and scan the CD for the files. 

OR

You can call customer service with the activation number and they can download the license to your computer and the files will download automatically. 

Happy Christmas.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 8
Joel Frady | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 5:44 AM

Thanks to both of you for your replies.  The good news is that I had kept L3 on one of my computers.  So I just installed the collection to L3 and it installed to L4 on its own. 

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 20 2010 6:58 PM

I just ordered this product and read somewhere that it is incompatible with Windows 7? Is this accurate?

EDIT: Found another post that answered my question.

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/6184/47662.aspx#47662

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS