How to use greek audio New Testament stand alone?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Giacomo | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 21 2009 8:43 AM

Hello to everybody, today I bought on-line the greek audio new testament, (this one: http://www.logos.com/products/details/4206) and I selected the download option. On the site I had read the it could work as a stand alone version without having necessarily books of the new testament installed. So I installed my Libronix DLS version 3 on my pc (windows vista) and then I installed the Greek Audio NT auto update. After this doing I opened my web page with the order and the confirmation code and clicked on the button "Unlock/donwload" It donwloaded me a little file, called update.lus and I run it. But at this point when I open Libronix I cant'see my audio bible, how can I use it and listen to the recording in a stand-alone way?

Thanks a lot for your attention,

best

Giacomo

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 12:39 AM

Giacomo:

Hello to everybody, today I bought on-line the greek audio new testament, (this one: http://www.logos.com/products/details/4206) and I selected the download option. On the site I had read the it could work as a stand alone version without having necessarily books of the new testament installed. So I installed my Libronix DLS version 3 on my pc (windows vista) and then I installed the Greek Audio NT auto update. After this doing I opened my web page with the order and the confirmation code and clicked on the button "Unlock/donwload" It donwloaded me a little file, called update.lus and I run it. But at this point when I open Libronix I cant'see my audio bible, how can I use it and listen to the recording in a stand-alone way?

I will try to answer this.  I recently downloaded this program myself. What you would do without the text is go to the tools link on the command bar.  Open that and you will see audio bible.  start it.  It justs adds a little command box and a couple of buttons like a play and a pause type button with a drop down menu box with normal, slow, and slower in it.  Default is Normal.  in the first command box type in a passage Eg Matt 1 1 and it will start to read from there. 

Hope it helps.....If not let me know and I will try to help you out. 

William

Posts 2
Giacomo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2009 8:28 AM

I solved, thank a lot William!, best,

Giacomo

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS