Page 2 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 72 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 6
LogosEmployee
Greg Monette | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2013 5:24 PM

:-) BOTH!

Posts 391
Geo Philips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2013 7:08 PM

I am always surprised to see the lack of Logos users from the GTA on this forum. I wonder why.....

Posts 5
Rory M Lennox | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2013 7:20 PM
Hello Greg . . . . . . Southwest Nova Scotia is my home. I am a semi retired pastor at Port La Tour Baptist Church. I am studying Hebrew through eTeacher Biblical and using Logo Hebrew language material to supplement the course. Very helpful!! Take care and God grant you every blessing. Rory Lennox
Posts 133
Daniel Liu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 30 2013 9:47 PM

I live in Vancouver, BC. There are many Mandarin speaking Christians in the Lower Mainland.  If Logos can be used friendly in Chinese, there will be a lot of users.

Posts 1
René Frey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:56 AM

Dear Greg,

I am pastor of a French speaking congregation in Montréal.  I have Logos Gold.  Is the Louis Segond Bible available for use on my program?  Any other French tools?  Price?  I think they were doing a prepub offer at the recent SOLA conference...  Thanks, René Frey

Posts 1
Roger and Joy O'Brien | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 9:53 AM

Hello, Greg.  I live in Sudbury, Ontario (northern Ontario).  We have a son and daughter-in-law and 4 grandchildren in Halifax, NS.  Maybe one day we will meet up when we are visiting in Halifax..  Logos 3, 4 and 5 have been a blessing in studying God's Word.  Roger.

Posts 1
Kyle Trevor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:47 AM

Hey, Kyle Trevor here. I went to Vanguard College in Edmonton, AB for my Bachelor of Arts in Theology. I serve in Bruderheim 45 mins outside of Edmonton.  I love the product and have used it for the past 5 years. I would have to agree with those that would like to provide people with a picture of what this software can do in their lives. We have breakforth and other conferences that are here which may be a gateway to having a speaker talk through the application of logos in church leadership roles to create awareness for the program. I endorse logos as much as i can but the price points usually stop me in my tracks. It might be nice for people who are already spending money going to our conferences to get a hands on approach to this type of bible study material. If this is at all on option for our area that would be great, I know there are people seeing a better bible study. I also know personally that Logos can be the answer for their search.

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:54 AM

Kyle Trevor:
. I endorse logos as much as i can but the price points usually stop me in my tracks.

Same here--only ones who have ever even listened were pastors who were also knowledgeble about professional class tools & were willing to then "shell out" at professional level prices. -- not even sure I would have if it hadn't been for the "loss-leader" Nelson eBible type of multi-volume cheaper "intro" CDs that used to be available going back 15 (almost?) 20 years ago. 

Regards, SteveF

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 11:52 AM

I grew up in Wingham, Ontario. Does anybody know where that is...without using Google Maps?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:06 PM

C Devin Chaulk:

I grew up in Wingham, Ontario. Does anybody know where that is...without using Google Maps?

Peace!            Although I am an Ontarian, I had to look that one up!             *smile*                 Good ol' Google, eh?

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:13 PM

C Devin Chaulk:

Yes, only because I have known people from there.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:16 PM

No kidding! Who do you know from Wingham?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:20 PM
C Devin Chaulk:

No kidding! Who do you know from Wingham?

I had a pair of wing tip shoes. Does that count?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:25 PM

C Devin Chaulk:
Does anybody know where that is

I think I can make it in two hours. Up 21 to Goderich and then east OR east to London, and then north on 4 etc.

Back in the 1970s our Bible College choir (from Toronto) sang at the TV station and at the Presbyterian Church

Regards, SteveF

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:25 PM

Were they made from a pig? (Get it? WingHAM...ham comes from pigs....oh boy)

Posts 155
Pedro | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:27 PM

I am originally from Mexico and now living in Scarborough (Toronto) ON. I learned about Logos in Seminary: TBS (Toronto Baptist Seminary), I use it every day. Fantastic application and ever growing library, thanks be to God.

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 12:32 PM

SteveF:

C Devin Chaulk:
Does anybody know where that is

I think I can make it in two hours. Up 21 to Goderich and then east OR east to London, and then north on 4 etc.

Back in the 1970s our Bible College choir (from Toronto) sang at the TV station and at the Presbyterian Church

I actually got saved in that Presbyterian church (St. Andrews) in 1987. A tremendous woman of God (Pat G***t) prayed with me after teaching on Paul's conversion experience on the road to Damascus. I was only 8, but when I heard the story, I was absolutely floored. I knew it was true, and I knew that something had to be done. I didn't know what, since I was only 8. Thankfully, Pat asked me if I wanted to become a Christian like Paul. It hit me like a ton (or should I say tonne) of bricks. That's what had to be done! I still look back on that day as the moment that God drew me unto Himself.

Posts 5292
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 5:36 PM

Michael Kinch:

Dan Francis:

Well I am in southern Alberta, my Church is in Calgary ...

-Dan

Dan, I am also in Calgary.  Rosie mentioned my name in her post as from Alberta but wanted to just say hello.

Nice to meet you.... St. Stephen's Anglican is where I worship....

-Dan

Posts 228
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 11:14 PM

Checking in... I'm also from the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

Posts 1
Ron Humphries | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2013 4:32 AM

It's great to meet people I know - Steve Filyer - and places I've been > Wingham to sing in the on television with the Ontario Bible College choir.  My father, Ralph Humphries, began the TV program 'A Faith For Times Like These' back some 50+ years ago.  I am two years from retirement and pastor at Scotland Baptist Church (about a 45 minute drive south of Kitchener Ontario).  I was introduced to Logos 8 years ago and look forward to watching how we as Canadians can impact their future.  Welcome Greg.

Ron Humphries

Page 2 of 4 (73 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS